Hey! It's me!

 

Hey! It's me

Hey! It's me!

I decided write something here in English and French because the last few days I noticed that people from abroad visited my blog. It is not something bad! I'm very happy about it and to be honest I'm curious if you need here something in English and French maybe. Just give me some a sign ok?

I'm not sure why people from abroad comes here if this is a polish blog, with polish text but if you want to read something here in English and French, I can do it. It won't be a problem! More! I'll be happy that I can connect with more people in all of the world.

First of all, I want to tell you about what I write here. You will find here books reviews which I was read. Sometimes I write about my thoughts but because of some guy I stopped it for a while, but I'm thinking about it from time to time. I'm not going to let some man dictate to me how to live and what to write on my blog, so I hope there will be something more here soon besides reviews!

Also I was asking my police friend what I could do with this guy and I get some advice so I'm prepared for next stupid comments and efforts to being everywhere, where I'm. 

BUT!

It's nice to welcoming you here! Thank you for being here and I hope that you will like my small online world :) If you have any questions, please write it in the comments. I will try to answer about it. 

And now... it's time to write in French. - thanks to translator but I hope that one day I'll be able to write some text alone without any translators help because I try to learn this language . :) 

________________________________________________________

Hey ! c'est moi !

J'ai décidé d'écrire quelque chose ici en anglais et en français parce que ces derniers jours j'ai remarqué que des gens de l'étranger visitaient mon blog. Ce n'est pas quelque chose de mauvais ! J'en suis très heureuse et pour être honnête, je suis curieuse de savoir si vous avez besoin de quelque chose en anglais et en français. Donnez-moi juste un signe, d'accord ?

Je ne sais pas pourquoi les gens de l'étranger viennent ici si c'est un blog polonais, avec du texte polonais, mais si vous voulez lire quelque chose en anglais et en français, je peux le faire. Ce ne sera pas un problème ! Plus encore ! Je serai heureuse de pouvoir entrer en contact avec davantage de personnes dans le monde entier.

Tout d'abord, je voudrais vous parler de ce que j'écris ici. Vous trouverez ici des critiques de livres que j'ai lus. Parfois, j'écris sur mes pensées, mais à cause d'un certain type, j'ai arrêté pendant un certain temps, mais j'y pense de temps en temps. Je ne vais pas laisser un homme me dicter comment vivre et quoi écrire sur mon blog, donc j'espère qu'il y aura bientôt quelque chose de plus ici que des critiques !

J'ai aussi demandé à mon ami policier ce que je pouvais faire avec ce type et j'ai reçu quelques conseils, donc je suis prête pour les prochains commentaires stupides et les efforts pour être partout, là où je suis. 

MAIS !

C'est un plaisir de vous accueillir ici ! Merci d'être là et j'espère que vous aimerez mon petit monde en ligne :) Si vous avez des questions, écrivez-les dans les commentaires. J'essaierai d'y répondre. 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Jest mi niezmiernie miło, że poświęciłeś swój czas i przeczytałeś mój wpis. Dziękuję za każdy pozostawiony komentarz, za każdą radę i krytykę. Mam nadzieję, że jeszcze do mnie zawitasz czytelniku!